WATER SLIDES and water parks are the best way to win the kids over during your next family holiday.
EasyJet have deals starting from £ 786 per stay this year, working out at £ 196.50 per person for a family of four.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
All resorts have on-site water slides, while others have on-site water parks.
Most of the hotels feature lazy rivers, lagoons and kids’ pools, as well as bigger slides for older children and adults.
The resorts included have been rated the best hotels with water slides on TripAdvisor and are in top destinations such as Turkey and Egypt.
For instance, The Aqua Blu Resort is located in Sharm El Sheikh it’s home to the Aqua Park City water park, and week-long stays in June cost from £ 1,321 per stay.
The water park is the biggest in the Sharm El Sheikh area, and it features more than 60 slides and 19 pools, and guests of the hotel get unlimited access.
All the offers are on based on two adults and two children sharing accommodation on an all-inclusive basis for seven nights with flights included:
- 5 * Green Nature Diamond Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey departing November 3 from London Gatwick-from £ 1,309
- 5 * Eden Roc Resort Hotel, Kalithea, Rhodes –departing April 28, from London Gatwick –from £ 897
- 5 * Yel Holiday Resort, Ovacik, Turkey –departing April 27, from London Gatwick –from £ 581
- 5 * Serenity Fun City Resort Makada Bay, Egypt –Departing October 31 from Gatwick –from £ 1,307
- 5 * Asteria Bodrum Resort, Gumbet, Turkey –from April 21 from Bristol –from £ 840
- 5 * Sofiana Resort, Paphos, Cyprus –departing April 22 from Gatwick –from £ 1,134
- 5 * Charmillion Club Aqua Park, Egypt –departing June 7 from Luton –from £ 1,438
- 5 * Paloma Foresta, Kemer, Turkey –departing April 27 from Luton –from £ 992
- 5 * Sheerweed Exclusive Lara, Turkey –from April 27 from Luton –from £ 1,128
- 4 * Magic Robin Hood, Albir, Costa Blanca –departing April 25 from Luton –from £ 923
- 5 * Grand Kapan Hotel, Alanya, Turkey –departing April 27 from Luton –from £ 748
- 5 * Orka Lotus Beach, Icmeler, Turkey –from April 22 from Gatwick –from £ 768
- 5 * Club Tuana Fethiye, Fethiye, Turkey –from April 22 from Gatwic –from £ 892
- 5 * Sindbad Club, Hurghada, Egypt –departing September 27 from Bristol –from £ 1,189
- 5 * Club Hotel and Letoonia, Fethiye, Turkey –from April 27 from Gatwick –from £ 1,473
- 5 * Royal Holiday Palace, Lara, Turkey –from April 27 from Luton –from £ 1,121
- 5 * Jasmine Palace Resort and Spa, Sahl Hasheesh, Egypt –from November 3 from Gatwick –from £ 1,309
- 4 * Mirage World Hotel, Icmeler, Turkey –from April 27 from Gatwick –from £ 630
- 4 * White City Resort Hotel, Icmeler, Turkey –departing April 27 from Luton –from £ 857
The hotels featured all have more than 4.5 on TripAdvisor ratings.
All of easyJet Holidays packages include flights, accommodation, 23kg of checked luggage and a shared transfer.
They also include a refund guarantee, meaning you’ll get your money back if you change your mind until a month before your holiday.
We have also found the best all-inclusive resorts with water parks in Turkey and Egypt.
We have also found cheap two-night stays at Disneyland Paris, including during the half-term holidays.
Or, if you’re looking for staycation ideas, we found the best last-minute Easter staycations –some of which start from £ 8.25pp a night.