Eid al-Adha, the second and final holiday of the Muslim calendar year is expected to take place on July 9, 2022. To celebrate the occasion, we’ve compiled 20 Eid al-Adha greetings, wishes, and children’s jokes. Share them. with your spouse, family, friends, and kids to put a smile on their face for Eid al-Adha.
Eid al-Adha commemorates the story of God rescuing Prophet Abraham from sacrificing his son, Ismail. God had Prophet Abraham sacrifice a ram instead. goat, cow or camel. The meat from the animal is then donated to food banks in North America — and also enjoyed at home for a holiday feast.
For this reason, you’ll notice our collection of holiday greetings are mostly puns or plays on words related to the meaty traditions of Eid al-Adha. Whether your Eid al-Adha feast looks like a summer barbecue this year or a myriad of traditionally prepared foods, we hope you’ll find a greeting or two below that resonates with your experience of the Muslim holiday.
Eid al-Adha Wishes for Spouses and Partners
- To my significant adha… Eid Mubarak!
- All I want for Eid is ewe.
- Eid al-Adha is the perfect time to tell you how much I love our relation-sheep..
- I appreciate all your sacrifices to make our dreams come true. Eid Mubarak.
- You goat my heart forever. Eid Mu-baa-rak!
- Veal you be mine?
- Love was made for me and ewe.
Eid al-Adha Wishes for Family and Friends
- I hope your Eid al-Adha is one to RAM-ember!
- Eid al-Adha is about the moo-ments spent together as a family.
- Eid Mubarak to the GOAT cook!
- I love you dairy much. Eid Moo-Barak!
- I’m so thankful I’ve goat family and friends like you! Eid Mu-baa-rak!
- Eid Mubarak to ewe!
- Good friends and good food, I couldn’t imagine Eid any adha way!
- Here’s to wooly wonderful people. Eid Mubarak!
Funny Eid al-Adha Jokes for Kids
- What did one beef sausage say to the other beef sausage on Eid al Adha?
- Why did the camel cross the street on Eid?
She wanted to get to the Adha side.
- Why did all the sheep go to sleep on Eid al-Adha?
It was pasture bedtime.
- Why was the ram called a rude host at his dinner party?
He wanted to charge his guests.
- How do you wish a sheep Eid Mubarak in Spanish?
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io