Los Angeles – Envy apples remain the best-selling premium apple brand * in part due to the brand’s significant investment in driving sales with massive marketing campaigns that increase awareness and preference, motivate consumer trial, and stimulate repeat purchase.
In Q4 2021, the apple’s promotions got a running start to the holiday season as Envy renewed its high-impact promotions. The brand is also engaging consumers in a nationwide omnichannel holiday campaign that recognizes this favorite premium apple variety as “The Ultimate Holiday Apple. ”
• From October 22nd to December 26th Envy apples are being featured in conjunction with Hallmark Channel’s “Countdown to Christmas,”The network’s uber-popular annual series of all-new original holiday films. With its 24/7 holiday programming, Hallmark Channel consistently ranks as the most-watched network in Q4 with women aged 18 and up. ** Envy apples are being featured on Hallmark Channel’s broadcast, social, and digital properties to inspire millions of consumers to include the premium apple in their holiday recipes, décor, and more.
• Envy is a leading sponsor of Hallmark Channel’s Very Merry GiveawayThe sweepstakes has to date reached 60 Million + pageviews and received more than 31 Million entries. A cobranded TV commercial featuring Envy is expected to deliver 15 Million + viewers.
• Envy is also promoted in key market areas via geotargeted YouTube pre-roll advertising, radioand billboards that drive shoppers to stores.
• • PR activities promoting a series of Envy holiday recipes have earned 325 Million + impressions to date.
• In-person retail sampling and Envy experiential marketing add product trial to the mix this year with high-profile community events and holiday activities.
• • Influencer engagement and television appearances include new seasonal recipes by The Produce Moms and a holiday entertaining tips by renowned dietitian Annessa Chumbley.
At retail, Envy apple 2-lb holiday pouch bags and digital / physical POP material promote the Very Merry Giveaway sponsorship with eye-catching graphics. On pack is a custom QR code that takes shoppers to HolidaysWithEnvy.com where they can enter for daily prizes , access tasty movie-time snack recipes or check where to find Envy in stores nearby.
Cecilia Flores Paez, T & G Global BB #: 163999 head of marketing for North America commented, “Envy apples are a consumer favorite all year round, and with their exceptional quality, balanced sweetness, crisp crunch and beautiful red color, the holidays are a naturals We are pleased to support holiday sales and drive shoppers to stores with Envy at the top of their shopping lists. We are pleased to support holiday sales and drive shoppers to stores with Envy at the top of their shopping lists. . ””
Envy is marketed by Oppy, CMI Orchards, and Rainier Fruit Co.
* Source: Nielsen, Total US, Apple Category, L 52 weeks ending November 06, 2021
** Source: Nielsen L + SD, 10 / 18-10 / 24/21; All data is Program based and includes OOH viewing; Span Strict Dayparts; “Entertainment” excludes news and sports; Unduplicated P2 + reach from 10 / 22-10 / 24/21, 6 min qualifier
For more information, contact Cecilia Flores Paez:
T & G Head of Marketing, North America
+1 (310) 291-5583
ABOUT T & G GLOBAL
T & G Global works with passionate growers around the world to produce, sell and deliver the highest-quality fruit. We love fresh produce, so we’re constantly exploring ways to make it more sustainable, fresh and delicious, to help people lead healthier lifestyles. T & G is a leader in the premium apple segment with its Envy and JAZZ branded varieties.
Envy is a trademarked brand that refers to the Scilate apple variety. It was developed in New Zealand by Plant and Food Research, and was patented in 2009. T & G, which owns the Envy trademark, began distributing in the US via its marketing partner Oppy. Envy is now grown, under license by T & G, in New Zealand, the US, Chile, Asia, the UK, France and Australia. Envy is marketed in the US by Oppy, CMI Orchards and Rainier Fruit Co.