Six Flags Magic Mountainthe undisputed “Thrill Capital of the World,” announced an exciting lineup of events and the introduction of the new’Six Flags Annual Pass’ program.
During a season that already includes the largest array of guest experience improvements in the park’s 50-year history, the summer kicks off with an exciting event lineup, a new pass that provides more flexibility and value than ever before, and coming soon, the addition of the park’s record 20th coaster, said park officials.
- Coca-Cola July 4th Fest (July 2 – July 4) One of Southern California’s most spectacular fireworks shows runs nightly July 2 through July 4 at 9:15 pm Guests can celebrate the red, white and blue with an ice-cold Coca-Cola , live music, limited-time culinary offerings, and the most thrilling collection of world-class coasters. This event is included with theme park admission.
- WONDER WOMAN ™ Flight of Courage * – The park’s record 20th coaster—the most at any theme park on the planet—makes its debut this summer as the tallest, longest single-rail coaster in the world. Riders are expected to take flight single file , on an incredible journey up a towering 13-story first drop, reaching speeds up to 58 miles-per-hour while soaring through a series of dives, banks, rolls, and turns over 3,300 feet of track.
- Fright Fest (Select Nights September 10 – October 30) * – One of Los Angeles’ most thrilling Halloween events, Fright Fest, returns with Thrills by Day and Fright by Night featuring a bone-chilling lineup of haunted attractions. Plus, face your fears in total darkness on the park’s most popular monster coasters… without the lights.
- Holiday in the Park (Select Evenings November 24 – January 1) Six Flags Magic Mountain transforms into a magical winter wonderland featuring millions of twinkling lights, beautifully themed areas throughout the park, festive shows and delicious holiday food and treats.
New Annual Pass Program Includes:
Six Flags unveils a new pass program featuring different levels of benefits tailored to suit each guest’s preferences, park officials added.
This flexible new program offers the option for 12 easy monthly payments, officials said.
Annual Thrill Seeker Pass:
$ 140.00 or 12 payments starting at $ 11.67;
– Includes admission to Six Flags Magic Mountain & Hurricane Harbor
Los Angeles and Phoenix (blockout dates apply), plus general parking and
special savings on food and merchandise;
Annual Extreme Pass:
– $ 195.00 or 12 payments starting at $ 16.25;
– Includes admission to all Six Flags Outdoor Parks plus preferred
parking, two Junior Passes (valid for guests 42 ″ and under) and special
savings on food and merchandise; and
Annual Ultimate Pass:
– $ 350.00 or 12 payments starting at $ 29.17;
– Includes access to all Six Flags Outdoor Parks plus front gate
parking, two Junior Passes (valid for guests 42 ″ and under), a ten-meal
dining plan, and special savings on food and merchandise.
$ 99.99, which includes admission to Six Flags
Magic Mountain; and Hurricane Harbor
Los Angeles Pass:
$ 99.99, including admission to the water park and general parking.
For a limited time, guests also have the option to purchase Passes valid through Labor Day including, officials added.
Six Flags has also made technological improvements throughout the park for more streamlined operations in rides and culinary locations, park officials said.
It includes the addition of several digital ride wait time monitors and mobile food ordering through the Six Flags App, officials said.
Plus, park beautification enhancements consist of more shaded guest seating areas and an array of drought-tolerant plants, according to officials.
Guests can purchase and manage their Six Flags Annual Pass here or through the Six Flags App, where they can access a full list of benefits associated with their pass, officials said.
Do you have a news tip? Call us at (661) 298-1220, or send an email to email@example.com. Don’t miss a thing. Get breaking KHTS Santa Clarita News Alerts delivered right to your inbox. Report a typo or error, email Corrections@hometownstation.com
KHTS FM 98.1 and AM 1220 is Santa Clarita’s only local radio station. KHTS mixes in a combination of news, traffic, sports, and features along with your favorite adult contemporary hits. Santa Clarita news and features A vibrant member of the Santa Clarita community, the KHTS are delivered throughout the day over our airwaves, on our website and through a variety of social media platforms. broadcast signal reaches all of the Santa Clarita Valley and parts of the high desert communities located in the Antelope Valley. The station streams its talk shows over the web, reaching a potentially worldwide audience. Follow @KHTSRadio on Facebook, Twitterand Instagram.